Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Manager vacancies in engineering department . TSPSC Recruitment for various post is available now and Eligible candidates can apply from below mentioned link
TSPSC Recruitment 2020-21
Telangana Public service commission has issued a notification for recruitment on 93 vacancies in WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE BOARD ENGINEERING SERVICE Hyderabad . Details are as mentioned below
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30 March 2020
- Date for Downloading Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Exam
- Date of Exam: will be announced later
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Code.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on
01/07/2020 Min. Max.
|Scale of Pay Rs.|
|01||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engg. branch)||79||18-34||37,100/- – 91,450/-|
|02||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engg. branch)||06|
|03||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engg. branch)||04|
|04||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics & Communication Engg.
|05||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer Science / Information
TSPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC, Unemployed candidates in the age group of 18 to 34 years of TS, PH/ Ex-serviceman: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): SBI ePay
- Candidates should posses Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science/ Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.
How to Apply
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway.
- STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification. ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Syllabus