Skip to content
Simplified Shiksha bring you Daily dose of History – 3 April History Important incidents
- 1680- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, great Maratha emperor passed away at Raigarh.
- 1922 – Joseph Stalin becomes the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1966 – First Indian-made computer commissioned in Jadavpur University campus.
- 1999- India’s INSAT-2E multipurpose telecommunications satellite is successfully launched
- 2016 – The Panama Papers, a leak of legal documents, reveals information on 214,488 offshore companies. Birth
- 1914- Sam Manekshaw the first Indian Army officer to be promoted to the rank of field marshal
You may Like other quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 1 April 2020
- Current Affairs Daily Quiz 31 March 2020
- Current Affairs Daily Quiz 30 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 29 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 28 March
- IMF Confirms Global Recession 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 27 March
- Scorecard for Your Good or Bad Habits
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 26 March
- Success too have a Darker Shade
- You tube एवं Netflix नहीं देगा HD वीडियोस