Top 5 Incidents from India and World History of 18 July – Intel was founded , Mein Kampf was published, First-person in Olympic to score a perfect 10 point, Rohini satellite (RS-1) successfully placed in orbit and many more
- 1389 – France and England agree to the Truce of Leulinghem, inaugurating a 13-year peace, the longest period of sustained peace during the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1925 – Adolf Hitler publishes Mein Kampf. It is a 1925 autobiographical manifesto by Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler. The work describes the process by which Hitler became antisemitic and outlines his political ideology and future plans for Germany
- 1968 – Intel is founded in Mountain View, California. It is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip manufacturer based on revenue and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs)
- 1976 – Nadia Comăneci becomes the first person in Olympic Games history to score a perfect 10 in gymnastics at the 1976 Summer Olympics.
- 1980 – Second Experimental launch of Space Launch Vehicle -3 (SLV-3) by Indian made 35 kilogram Rohini satellite (RS-1) successfully placed in orbit. It was used for measuring in-flight performance of second experimental launch of SLV-3. The launch took from Sriharikota and India became the sixth nation to put a satellite into orbit.