Top 5 Incidents from India and World History of 11 July – Pluto moved inside orbit of Neptune, Fiat was founded, Karim husseini Aga Khan 4 inherits Imamat office, France declares independence of Beni, Burkina Faso and Niger and many more
- 1405 – Ming admiral Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time. Great Ming, was the ruling dynasty of China from 1368 to 1644 following the collapse of the Mongol-led Yuan dynasty. The Ming dynasty was the last imperial dynasty of China ruled by Han Chinese
- 1735 – Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1899 – Fiat founded by Giovanni Agnelli in Turin, Italy. It is an Italian automobile manufacturer, a subsidiary of FCA Italy S.p.A., which is part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (previously Fiat S.p.A.). Fiat Automobiles was formed in January 2007 when Fiat reorganized its automobile business, and traces its history back to the first Fiat automobile, the Fiat 4 HP, was produced.
- 1957 – Prince Karim Husseini Aga Khan IV inherits the office of Imamat as the 49th Imam of Shia Imami Ismai’li worldwide, after the death of Sir Sultan Mahommed Shah Aga Khan III.
- 1960 – France legislates for the independence of Dahomey (later Benin), Upper Volta (later Burkina) and Niger.