NIT Recruitment 2020 Technical Assistant Vacancy 2020 for NIT Meghalaya National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Lab technician / Technical Assistant / Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2020, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Exam Date Online Application Admit Card
NIT MEGHALAYA Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications from Indian nationals possessing requisite academic qualifications,
experience and age limit for appointment to various Non-Faculty positions on regular basis as follows
Important information for NIT Recruitment 2020
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Please read General Instructions to the candidates on the online application portal carefully.
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only.
- Print out of the Online Application form along with payment receipt and all relevant documents must be
sent by post/ courier to reach the office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya,
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003 on or before 20.04.2020 (till 1730hrs.). Applications
filled through OFFLINE shall not be considered.
- The online application forms is available on below mentioned link from 19.02.2020 (1000hrs) onwards till 1800hrs. on 06.04.2020.
- The Institute may conduct Skill Tests, which will be of qualifying in nature, before the Written Test. The
final selection of the candidates for appointment will be strictly based on merit in the Written Test
NIT Vacancy Details
|S.N||Name of Post||Upper Age Limit||Educational Qualification||Vacancy|
|1||Technical Assistant in various Departments||30 Yrs.||First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute. Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record Or First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute Or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade||9|
|2||Technician in various Departments.||27 Yrs.||Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks Or Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. Or Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. Or Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.||17|
|3||Laboratory Attendant||27 Yrs.||Senior secondary (10+2) in Science from a recognized board.||4|
Applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee through SBI Bank
NIT Recruitment 2020 -Online Application
Online Application link for technician recruitment is live now and will be available till 6 April evening 6 PM.
- To apply online Click Here
- Before filling read instructions carefully , candidate who had applied for the same position as per 2018 recruitment notification need not to reapply and can leave the page or read new instruction
- Click on the Apply button on instruction page , will will open the application page
- Fill all the required details as asked in the application form
- Before submitting the form, you will have to pay the application fee. The unique payment reference number generated after successful payment (SBCollect Reference Number) has to be entered in the application form
- Upload all required document before hitting the submission button
- The candidates are also instructed to keep a copy of the transaction receipt for future reference and submission along with the hard copy of the application form.
- In case candidate applying under and reservation category he/she need to submit reservation certificate .
The applicants are advised to visit the Institute website http://www.nitmeghalaya.in/nitmeghalaya/ regularly for updates.