Assam Police Recruitment 2020 on various posts SLPRBA Recruitment 2020State Level Police recruitment Board Assam Guwahati Recruitment 2020, Check Vacancy details , Education criteria, Online application , Application fee, last date of Application and other details in below article
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Forester, Steno, Forest Guard & Driver
State Level Police recruitment Board Assam has invited applications from eligible candidates on post of FORESTER, Forest Guard, Driver, Stenographer etc . check details below . You may download detailed advertisement from below mentioned link
- Notification Date- 25 May 2020
- Online Application Start Date – 1 Jun 2020
- Last Date of Application – 25 Jun 2020
- Admit Card- To be announced soon
SLPRB Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy – 1081 for various posts in Assam Police , Post wise vacancy and pay grade details are available in below mentioned table
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale and Grade Pay per month under Pay Band 2|
|Forester-I||144||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||11||14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest Guards||812||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||35||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||28||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||1||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||50||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
Interest candidates shall satisfy below criteria
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- He/ She must have registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam
|Name of Posts||Min.(Year)||Max (Year)|
Age relaxation is permitted as mention below
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
For Assam Polices Various post educational qualification criteria is as mentioned below
|S.N||Name of Posts||Educational Requirement|
|1||Forester-I||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.|
|2||Stenographer (Grade-III)||Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.|
|3||Forest Guards||Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.|
|4||Surveyor||HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute|
|5||Mahut||Class VIII or equivalent and must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.|
|6||Carpenter||HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.|
|7||Driver||HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.|
Following documents are require to apply for Assam Police recruitment
Documents to be uploaded:
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent for proof of age.
- Candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation, the birth certificate issued by the competent authority will be accepted
- Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned.
- Diploma / Certificate in Stenography from ITI for Stenographer. (If applicable)
- Certificate in Draftsman from recognized institute for the post of Surveyor.(If applicable)
- Trade Certificate of Carpentry from recognized institution for the post of Carpenter.(If applicable)
- Four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam for the post of Driver.(If applicable)
- Experience certificate in elephant upkeeping for the post of Mahut.(If applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- Certificate of caste from competent authority (If applicable)
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority. (If applicable)
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
The Candidates who comply with the eligibity criteria mentioned above can apply for SLPRB Assam Recruitment.
Applicant shall register themselves at Official Website of Assam Police Recruitment Board
After Successful Registration candidate can login with their Mobile Number and date of birth and fill application form
Online Application Process will be Live from 1 Jun 2020