Platoon Commander under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards Guwahati Assam Recruitment 2020, Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020 Online Application Available for Platoon Commander Vacancy 2020
Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020 Assam
STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD GUWAHATI ASSAM has Issue a notification No. SLPRB/REC/PC /CD & HG/2018/78 for the recruitment of 35 Posts of Platoon Commander
SLPRB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Platoon Commander Recruitment Notification – 19 March 2020
- Online Application Start Date – 23 March 2020
- Last Date of Application – 11 April 2020
Platoon Commander recruitment Application Fee
- This recruitment application is free of cost to all eligible candidates
SLPRB Platoon Commander recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancy – 35 . Please check below list for category wise vacancies of Platoon Commander
- Applicant should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Educational Qualification Criteria
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Other Qualification: NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate.
Please Note :- The persons having graduate degree but not possessing NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards training Certificate are not eligible to apply.
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC 80 cm 85 cm
- ST (P) /ST (H) 76 cm 81 cm
SLPRB Platoon Commander recruitment Document Requirement
Applicant shall have following documents available at time to application
- Certificate for proof of age. (Admit card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination)
- Certificate of Caste.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent degree)
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guard Training Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted online through Official website No other forms of application will be entertained.
Note: Online Application Link will be active from 23rd March 2o20
- The candidates who are employees of Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel or obtain necessary permission in writing from the Competent Authority / Employer and a copy of the same may be produced during scrutiny of documents on the date of PST / PET.
Keep visiting www.Simplifiesshiksha.com for latest update on job postings.
You may also like our other posts
- Janta Curfew 22 March 2020
- DDA Patwari/ Steno/ Assis Accountant Recruitment 629 Posts
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 March 2020
- Current Affairs Quiz 18 March
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 11 march 2020
- Driver Recruitment Odisha Police 2020
- Bihar Police Force SI Recruitment
For more information write us your comment in below mentioned comment box or message us on our Facebook Page