The government of India has launched COVID-19 Shri Shakti Challenge on its platform which has seen a very encouraging response from Startups, Entrepreneurs and individuals proposing technology solutions in the field Bioinformatics, datasets, Apps for diagnosis etc that can be leveraged for strengthening the fight against Corona.
Shri Shakti Challenge for Women
Eligibility Criteria for Shri Shakti Challenge
- Only Women Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs with solutions impacting a large number of women will be eligible for the Prizes sponsored by the UN Women. In case of a tie-on scores, women entrepreneurs of startups led by women will get preference.
- The Participants should be Citizens of India.
- Only Organisations or Entities registered in India would be eligible for COVID-19 Shri Shakti Challenge.
- Last date for entries will be 10th May 2020.
- Applicants who want to participate in COVID 19 Solution Challenge can be individuals or Startups that comply with the definition of startup as notified by DPIIT vide order no G.S.R. 127(E) dated 19th February 2019.
Who has launched this initiative?
- In order to support and promote women entrepreneurs and women-led startups as also solutions by entrepreneurs impacting a large number of women, UN Women has proposed to partner with MyGov COVID-19 Solution Challenge and accordingly MyGov launches COVID-19 Shri Shakti Challenge as an additional reward and support for women entrepreneurs and solutions by entrepreneurs impacting a large number of women.
Shri Shakati Challenge Award Money
- United Nations Women toward cCOVID – 19 has committed total prize money of INR 22,50,000 under their program WeEmpowerAsia which is supported by the European Union.
How it will work ?
Whole challenge is divided into 2 stages
- IDEATION Stage
- Proof of Concept (POC) Stage
Ideation Stage :-
At the Ideation Stage, 10 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the following parameters:
- Relevance to the subject matter
- Impact on society i.e. how helpful is the solution in combating the current crisis
The selected entrepreneurs will be given a grant of INR 75,000 each to develop the POC of their idea. Mentors will also be assigned to the entrepreneurs to help develop the idea.
Proof of Concept (POC) Stage
Based on the POC, the solutions submitted will again be evaluated on the following parameters:
- Ease of deployment/roll-out
- Potential risks involved in the implementation of the solution
Based on the evaluation, 3 entries will be selected for a reward of INR 5,00, 000 each for top 3 solutions for final development and rollout.
MyGov will constitute a committee to evaluate the entries for the COVID-19 Shri Shakti Challenge and select the winners. The winners will also be eligible for the prizes to be given as part of COVID-19 Solution challenge if selected.
How to Apply for Shri Shakti Challenge
Eligible Candidates can participate in the challenge by Clicking below-mentioned link
Fill all the required details and submit the form to apply.
You can visit on official website of mygov for more information about Shri Shakti Challenge or comment us in below-mentioned box.
You may Like
- CGMFPFED Recruitment 2020 For Manager | Data Entry Operator | Junior Executive
- BPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- BECIL Recruitment 2020-21 on Various Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for Engineer & Manager Posts
- Daily Current Affairs 2 May 2020
- Today In History 2 May 2020