RSMSSB Patwari bharti 2020 Rajasthan RSSB Recruitment 2020 for 4421 Posts of Patwari Rajasthan Patwari Job Vacancy 2020 Notification Advertisement pdf Apply Online Latest News Updates RSMSSB Patwari Bharti 2020 Rajasthan Patwari Application Date Online Application Form rssb patwari online application form 2020 Rajasthan Patwari Exam
RSSB Patwari Online Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No. 03/2019
Online Application Start date:- 21 Jan 2020
Last Date of Application 19 Feb 2020
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 20-Jan-2020
- Closure of registration of application: 18-Feb-2020
- Last date for printing your application : 18-Feb-2021
- Closure for online fee payment : 18-Feb-2020
- Closure for fee payment at kiosk: 18-Feb-2020
Download Full advertisement – Click here
Detailed Advertisement of the Recruitment
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) on behalf of Rajasthan Revenue Mandal Invites application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies given here under.
Number of Vacancies:
Patwari :- 4421 posts
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021):
Minimum 18 Years
Maximum 40 Years Old
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
Level – 5 Minimum Pay Band – 20800/-
Educational Qualification: A Candidate for Direct Recruitment to the Posts shall posses:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government and “O” or Higher level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi/ DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Date Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/ State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a university established by law in India. OR
- 3 Years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by law in India. OR
- Degree in any stream of Engineering and Technology from a University established by Law in India. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhmaan Mahaveer Open University, Kota Under Control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited. OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country With the Computer Science/ Computer Application as One of the Subjects. OR
- Any Equivalent of Higher Qualification recognized by the Government
- Working Knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Rs. 450/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 350/- for OBC/ SBC category Candidates.
- Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / Pwd/ Ews Candidates.
Selection for Patwari Posts will be done as per Written Examination i.e. Preliminary & Mains Exam.
Online Application – Click here to apply Online