RECPDCL Recruitment 2020, REC Power Distribution Company Ltd recruitment 2020 on the posts of assistant engineer and Assistant Finance Executive, Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Document Required and Online Application Details in this article
RECPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
RECPDCL is looking for experienced professionals on All India Basis in Management & Technical Services to be engaged purely on Fixed Term Basis initially for a period of Three (03) years which may be extended further for a period of One (01) year and Six (06) Months maximum. Detailed job notification can be downloaded from below link
Important Dates of RECPDCL Recruitment 2020
- Application Start Date:- 13 May 2020
- Last Date of Application Submission:- 27 May 2020
RECPDCL Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy – 9 post wise details are as mentioned below
|S.N||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|I||Assistant Engineer||08 Posts|
|II||Assistant Finance Executive||01 Post|
Educational Qualification Requirement for REC Power Distribution Company Ltd Recruitment 2020
|S.N||Name of the Post||Qualification (s)||Min. Experience Required||Maximum Age|
|I||Assistant Engineer||B.E/B. Tech (Electrical Preferably with 60% Marks or 1st Division||03 years||35 Yrs|
|II||Assistant Finance Executive||Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ MBA (Finance)||03 Years||35 Yrs|
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through RECPDCL’s website
- Candidates need to register themselve on rec website before online application by click below mentioned link
Register on RECPDCL- Click Here
- During registration, Candidate has to provide valid information regarding Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID & Mobile No. Once registered successful, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID & Mobile No. are not allowed to edit in main application form.
- After registration, the candidate will receive Activation code to your registered email to verify and activate your email login to access Online Recruitment Portal.
- Other than online application no other mode will be accepted
Before applying post, the applicants should keep the following documents ready: –
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB.
- Scanned Signature of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB. Scanned copy of PAN Card of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB.
- Scanned Copies of Relevant Certificates / Documents in .pdf format of each file should be less than 500KB.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format
Relevant Certificate and Documents:
- a) Applicants are required to upload their scanned documents viz. Education, Experience, Caste Certificate and Certificate.
- Date of Birth: Secondary / Matriculation School Certificate / Birth Certificate. ii. Educational Qualifications: All Mark-Sheets (Year wise / Semester wise) along with Degree / Diploma Certificates. iii. Experience Proof: Valid documents / Latest pay slip in support of relevant minimum required experience. iv. Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate in case of reserved category in format prescribed by GoI.
- The certificate should have been issued by the concerned authority within 6 months of applying for the above post.
- Incomplete applications in any respect are liable to be rejected summarily. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. viii) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website.
You may Like
- Andhra High Court Recruitment 2020
- THDC Recruitment 2020
- Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2020-21 for Smartphone Purchase
- NIEPMD Teacher Recruitment 2020-21
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Recruitment 2020
- WCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice – Graduate / Trainee
- Shri Shakti Challenge for Women by MyGOV.in
- CGMFPFED Recruitment 2020 For Manager | Data Entry Operator | Junior Executive
- BPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- BECIL Recruitment 2020-21 on Various Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for Engineer & Manager Posts