Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for engineering graduate Executive Trainee Online Application is available for NPCIL Vacancy 2020
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment -GATE 2020
NPCIL had issued a notification inviting Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines for filling up 200 posts.
Nuclear Power Corporation Recruitment 2020 important dates
- Commencement of submission of Online Application- 24 March 2020
- Last Date of submission of Online Application- 02 April 2020
- Payment of Application Fee – 24 March 2020 to 02 April 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is planning to recruit executive trainee cum engineering graduates on 190 Posts in various departments as per below mentioned table
|Industrial & Fire Safety||02||00||01||00||02|
Applicant willing to apply for these posts shall have below mentioned educational qualification
- BE/B Tech/ Bsc Engineering / 5 years integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with engineering degree.
NPCIL Training program for executive trainee
The selected candidates will be required to undergo one year orientation training in any of the Training Facilities.
Executive Trainee Stipend at NPCIL
- Monthly Stipend – 55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – 18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ as detailed below :
|Grade||Pay Level in the Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Scientific Officer/C||Level 10||` 56,100/-||17% of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 1 July 2019)|
Indemnity Bond for Employment
Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement, a personal indemnity bond for 6,78,000/- (Rupees Six Lakhs Seventy Eight Thousand Only) and a service bond to serve NPCIL for at least three years after successful completion of training. No third party surety is required. Bond amount comprises of 12 months Stipend i.e. ` 55,000 X 12 plus One Time Book Allowance i.e. 18,000/-.
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recrutiment
- Online Application process will start from 24 March 2020
Please Keep visiting our website for latest information on NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Or comment us in comment box so we can update you regarding the latest update via message.
You may also like our other posts
- Janta Curfew 22 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 March 2020
- Current Affairs Quiz 18 March
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 17 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 16 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 15 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 14 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 13 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 12 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 11 march 2020
- Driver Recruitment Odisha Police 2020
- Bihar Police Force SI Recruitment