NLC India Limited Recruitment for post of Assistant manager NLC Recruitment 2020 open now for various positions NLC Online Application available at below mentioned link
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020
the NLC India Ltd is looking for energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts under following heads for its various projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of solar / wind power projects / sites including its subsidiaries and Joint Ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL) Tamil
Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL) Uttar Pradesh.
NLC Vacancy details
|S.N||Name Of Post||Number of vacancies|
|1||Assistant Manager (Survey)||15 Post
(UR–08, EWS-01,OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01)
NLC India Application Fee
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of 854 Rs through online mode, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD& Ex-Servicemen categories have to pay 354 Rs.
- The amount paid towards application fee / processing fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Educational and Experience Requirement
- Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Survey (or) Mine Survey.
- Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017.
- Minimum Post qualification experience of 05 years in the area of Mine surveys & Leveling.
The length of experience indicated includes minimum 2 years’ experience in the immediate lower scale of pay in respect of applicants working in Central Public Sector Enterprises / State Public Sector Enterprises / Central Government / State Governments.
Documents required for Application
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (either Provisional or Diploma /Degree / Post Graduate Degree Certificate(s) and Consolidated or Semester wise Mark Sheet(s) in chronological order].
- Experience Certificate(s), from the present / previous employer(s) in support of notified experience.
- Copy of latest Pay Slip or Pay Certificate.
- Proof for minimum two years’ experience in the immediate lower scale (wherever applicable).
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories).
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen Viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc
NLC Selection Process
- Applicant’s selection will be based on Personal Interview. However, the management reserves the right to conduct Screening Test for short listing the candidates for Personal Interview.
- The exact date & venue of the selection will be hosted in NLCIL website apart from sending SMS to shortlisted candidates to their registered mobile number to download the Call Letter in the NLCIL website using their registered e-mail id and password.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview will be 50% for General (UR) / EWS & 40% for OBC (NCL) / SC/ST candidates
Online Application Process
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written test / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18-03-2020 to 17:00 hours on 07-04-2020.
- Candidates should submit single application only.
|Format of Bank Particulars for Claiming TA|
|Income & Asset Certificate (EWS)|
|OBC Certificate Format (New)|
|SC ST Caste Certificate|
For more information about the job posting please keep visiting our website .