Nikon Scholarship 2020 for 12th Student who is pursuing any photography related course . Check Eligibility, Date of Application, Nikon Scholarship Prize amount and many other information in this article
Nikon Scholarship 2020 for College Students
Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of the society to pursue photography-related courses.
Last Date of Application – 30 Jun 2020
Nikon Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12 and in 1st or 2nd year of graduation
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited employees are not eligible for this program
- Upto 1 lakh Rupees
Nikon Scholarship Selection Process
The scholars will be selected based 3 basic stages of selection Primarliry on their family income and academic background. The 3 steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Document Required for Nikon Scholarship 2020
All eligible candidates shall have following documents to apply for this scholarship
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How to apply for the Nikon Scholarship 2020
Interested student can follow below-mentioned steps to apply for the scholarship
- Click here for online application
- Register yourself on it if not already registered
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- You will now be redirected to the Nikon Scholarship Program detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
You may Like
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz- 10 May 2020
- Today In History – 10 May
- EWS Student Scholarship 2020 for 10th Pass
- Sardar Patel Scholarship for 12 Pass Graduating Student सरदार पटेल स्कॉलरशिप
- ज्योति कलश छात्रवृति योजना 2020 Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020
- कठिन प्रश्न जो जीवन को सरल बनाते है !
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Recruitment 2020
- Shri Shakti Challenge for Women by MyGOV.in
- WCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice – Graduate / Trainee
- CGMFPFED Recruitment 2020 For Manager | Data Entry Operator | Junior Executive
- BPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- BECIL Recruitment 2020-21 on Various Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for Engineer & Manager Posts