National Fertilizers Limited has invited applications for the Safety Manager and Fire Officer posts. Interested applicants can apply for National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2020 or NFL recruitment 20202 through the prescribed format on or before 13 March 2020.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2020
Nation Fertilizer Limited has invited application for below mentioned post from all across the India. Detailed Advertisement can be checked from below mentioned link
- NFL Recruitment Advertisement – Download Here
NFL Vacancy Details
Total 4 vacancy
- Safety Manager- 3
- Fire Officer – 1
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Manager (Safety):
- B.E./B.Tech. in Industrial Safety/Safety & Fire Engineering.B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical with Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognized Institute/University.
- Fire Officer:
- B.E./B.Tech. in Fire Engineering/Safety & Fire Engineering OR B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Application Process (Offline)
- Eligible Interested candidates can apply for National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed offline mode on or before 13 March 2020.
- The applicants should ensure that the details entered in the Application Form are correct. Applicants are required to send the duly filled-in Application Form along with self-attested copies of the documents/certificates,
- Applicants are advised to read the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria in terms of age, qualification, relevant experience etc.
Download Offline Form Formats for Application and othe supporting documents
- JOB PROFILE PROFORMA FOR INTERVIEW
- NFL BIO DATA FORM FOR INTERVIEW
- RFCL BIO DATA FORM FOR INTERVIEW
- TA CLAIM FORM FOR INTERVIEW
- OBC Caste Certificate Format
- SC-ST Caste Certificate Format
- PWBD Certificate Format
- EWS Certificate Format