National Aluminium Company Limited Recruitment 2020 NALCO GRADUATE ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2020 is open for online application on below mentioned link
NALCO RECRUITMENT GRADUATE ENGINEERS 2020-2021
Nalco has released a notification for filling up 120 posts of Graduate Engineers for Mechanical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Mining, Metallurgy, Electrical and Civil Engineers. Check complete details about the national aluminium company recruitment in below mentioned detailed advertisement
Download Detailed Advertisement- Click Here
National Aluminium Company Limited Recruitment Important Dates
- NALCO Online Application Start Date- 20 March 2020 at 11:30 AM
- NALCO Application Last Date – 09 April 2020 at 5:30 PM
Vacancy Details – NALCO Recruitment 2020
National Aluminium Company has issued notification for total 120 posts in the discipline as mentioned below-
Reservation of vacancies- Under this recruitment following are the category wise details of reservation
|UN Reserved -UR||51|
|Other Backward Classes -OBC||31|
Nalco Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology is required with minimum 65% marks in aggregate for UR and OBC
- For SC/ST/PWD, 55% of marks are required
- Candidates in their final year of Engineering can also apply but they should pass the final year of their Engineering with the minimum percentage required before the time of their Interview.
- GATE-2020 Scores would be used for the requirement of Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Based of GATE-2020 Scores, Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
The Selected Candidates at the time of joining will be required to sign contract of apprenticeship and will also be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 3,00,000/- or Rs. 4,00,000/- on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 1,500/- to serve to company for a minimum period of 4 years after one year training.
NALCO Graduate Engineer Pay Scale
- Pay Scale will be Rs. 40,000/- 3% – 1,40,000/- during one year of training.
- After successful completion of training – Jr. Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- 3% – 1,80,000/-
- Upper age limit is 30 years as on 20/03/2020, so candidates born before 20/03/1990 cannot apply here.
Eligible candidate has to pay a one time non refundable fee for online application as mentioned below
- General, OBC & EWS- 500/- Rs.
- Others- 100/- Rs.
How to apply Online
- Online Application had been started from 20-03-2020 on official website of NALCO.
- Eligible candidate can apply Online Application- Click Here
- Online Application Process is divided into 2 step
- Application Payment
- Application filling
- Applicant has to register them at the the portal first and then make payment first
- after completing payment they need to click on second step application filling
Keep visiting our website for latest recruitment information and other exam related useful materials.
You may also like our other posts
- Janta Curfew 22 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 March 2020
- Current Affairs Quiz 18 March
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 17 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 16 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 15 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 14 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 13 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 12 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 11 march 2020
- Driver Recruitment Odisha Police 2020
- Bihar Police Force SI Recruitment