The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi in collaboration with Postgraduate Institute of
Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will hold a National level online examination for the
award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), for Indian National candidates
ICMR JRF Recruitment 2020
ICMR has issued a notification for recruitment of junior research fellow for 150 posts under various subjects . Please check detailed advertisement as mentioned below
A total of 150 Fellowships would be awarded.
- 120 fellowships in the field of Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.)
- 30 fellowships for the work with emphasis on Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home
science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not
- Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) category will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- ICMR JRF recruitment Notification Date- 19 March 2020
- Online Application Start Date – 27 April 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 27 May 2020
- Expected date of Examination – 12 July 2020
ICMR JRF Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant shall have passed MSc/MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC
candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates in the subjects mentioned above.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination(Post Graduation) in 2019-2020 session can also apply.
Indian council of medical research applicant age limit
There is no minimum age criteria applicable though the upper age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years as on 30-09-2020 (Relaxable upto five years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwBD and female candidates and three years in the case of OBC).
ICMR JRF Application Fee
Eligible candidates need to pay one time payable application fee as per their category mentioned below
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs.1500/- + Transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST –Rs. 1200/- + Transaction charges as applicable.
- PwBD exempted from payment of fee
We will keep you posted for all new updates regarding the same, please keep vising our website for latest information about job recruitment and current affairs
You may also like our other posts
- Janta Curfew 22 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 March 2020
- Current Affairs Quiz 18 March
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 17 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 16 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 15 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 14 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 13 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 12 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 11 march 2020
- Driver Recruitment Odisha Police 2020
- Bihar Police Force SI Recruitment