HEC Limited Recruitment 2020-21 for Apprentices under various branches . Online Application is available now
HEC Limited Apprentices Recruitment 2020-21
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century’s experience.
HEC Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy – 169 Apprentices
Category wise vacancy details are as mentioned below
|Total||Minimum Educational Qualification|
For Group Code 101 to 108: A degree from a recognized University /Institute in the respective Branch /
For Group Code 110 to 117: A diploma from a recognized
University/Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
|Computer Science /
|Mechanical/Productio n Engineering.||55||106||27||115||82|
|Secretarial Practice &
Accounts /Office Management &
|08||109||—||08||Graduate in any subject other than Engineering / Technology from a recognized University/
HEC Recruitment Selection Process
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- In the first merit list 116 (one hundred sixteen) Graduate and 53 (fifty three) Technician (Diploma) will be called for first round counselling by uploading the same on HEC website . (Discipline and category wise) and on Notice Board of HTI to fulfill the allotted seats within the prescribed date and time.
- After first round counselling, date and time of first merit list, if seats are still vacant then second merit list will be prepared based on the merit list (Discipline and category wise) and uploaded on HEC website and on Notice Board of HTI for second round counselling.
After the counselling date and time of second merit list, if seats are still vacant then for fulfillment of all vacant seats as per the advertisement, an open round counselling (Discipline and category wise) will be done for avoiding further delay of commencement of classes, as well as the session as per BOPT norms and guidelines.
HEC Application Fee
|General , Others, OBC (NCL), EWS||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only|
|SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability)||Fee Exempt.|
Documents Required to send along with Application
- Matriculation/10th pass certificate.
- Mark sheet and passing / provisional certificate of Matriculation or equivalent. (as a Date of birth certificate
- Final Year Mark sheet of Graduate/Technician (Diploma) certificate
- Caste certificate [SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)] issued by a competent authority.(If applicable)
- PWD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority.
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- Certificate of being ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent of Diseased employee/ Contract worker (If applicable).
- Aadhar card (UID).
- Receipt of payment for application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in application form)
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates need to download Application form from Here-Application-Form-HEC-Ltd-Graduate-Technician-Trainee
- Fill all the details required in application form and send along with the documents mentioned above on the below mentioned address
- GM/HTI HEC Training Institute (HTI),
- Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa,
- Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
|1.||Availability of application Forms||14.03.2020|
|2.||Last date for receiving application form||31.03.2020(up to
|3.||Expected date of publication of first merit list||16.04.2020|
|4.||Counselling date for first merit list (Graduate):||27.04.2020|
|5.||Counselling date for first merit list [Technician (Diploma)]||28.04.2020|
|6.||Date of reporting of selected candidates based on first merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM||06.05.2020|
|7.||Expected date of publication of second merit list||13.05.2020|
|8.||Counselling date for second merit list (Graduate):||21.05.2020|
|9.||Counselling date for second merit list [Technician (Diploma)]||22.05.2020|
|10.||Date of reporting of selected candidates based on second merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM||30.05.2020|
|11.||Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant)||06.06.2020|
|12.||Date of Open Round Counselling for Graduate||15.06.2020|
|13.||Date of Open Round Counselling for Technician (Diploma)||16.06.2020|
|14.||Date of reporting of selected candidates based on Open Round Counselling [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00am||24.06.2020|
For more information about the vacancy please feel free to message us on below comment box or write us on our FACEBOOK Page
You may Like Other vacancy
- NLC Recruitment Assistant Manager 2020