Guwahati University Recruitment 2020, GU Assam Recruitment 2020 for JRF, Check Eligibility last date of application, GU JRF Vacancy Details, Online Application link along with all other information available in this link.
GU JRF Recruitment 2020
Gauhati University invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of JRF under DST-NMHSE funded Project entitled “Climate change and sustainability of Agricultural Practices and Livelihoods in the Eastern Himalayas: Case Studies in North Eastern Region of India” in the Deptt. of Economics, Gauhati University on a contractual basis for 03 years.
- Notification Date:- 13 May 2020
- Last Date of Application:- 26 May 2020
Total Posts – 7 Junior Research Fellow
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Educational Qualification: MA/MSC in Geography/Economics/Veterinary Science with GATE/NET.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 31000 p.m.+16% HRA
GU JRF Selection Process
Eligible candidate need to send their resume to the concerned department. GU will shortlist candidates as per their requirement and call for Interview
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their latest updated resume on email [email protected] for consideration. Department of Economics will select candidates and invite selected students for Personal Interview for final selection.
You may Like
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee | Assistant | Driver | Blaster
- Andhra High Court Recruitment 2020
- THDC Recruitment 2020
- Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2020-21 for Smartphone Purchase
- NIEPMD Teacher Recruitment 2020-21
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Recruitment 2020
- WCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice – Graduate / Trainee
- Shri Shakti Challenge for Women by MyGOV.in
- CGMFPFED Recruitment 2020 For Manager | Data Entry Operator | Junior Executive
- BPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- BECIL Recruitment 2020-21 on Various Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for Engineer & Manager Posts