Fullerton India Scholarship Programme is a CSR initiative of Fullerton India to financially support school students who face financial barriers in pursuing their education. The scholarship programme aims at helping underprivileged students of Class 9-12 from the state of Assam.
Fullerton India has been serving the under-banked and unbanked population with its financial services. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, the organisation has also been running several education programmes aimed at upgradation of skills among individuals and community empowerment.
Student2Scholar Programme 2020- Online Application
- Open for students studying in Class 9-12
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in previous class
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh)
- Open only for the students from Guwahati, Jorhat and Dibrugarh in the state of Assam
Documents Required for Scholarship
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Previous class mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
The selection of scholars for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after a thorough assessment of merit and financial needs of all the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
How to apply for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020
Press on the official portal link: https://www.fullertonindia.com/csr/education.aspx
Press “Apply” button to start application process.
Provide personal and educational details such as name, date of birth, qualification, age, father’s name etc.
Upload all educational and other documents after checking them carefully.
Finally submit the form and take printout.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants only from Guwahati, Jorhat and Dibrugarh in the state of Assam may apply for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020.