Driver Recruitment in Odisha Police, Odisha Police driver recruitment 2020 ,Online Application open for Orissa Police Constable driver , OP Recruitment 2020 , Exam date, Admit card details available in this article.
Odisha Police Driver Recruitment 2020
Police selection board Odisha has invited application for the post of driver in police department , check details advertisement as mentioned below
Odisha Police Driver Recruitment Detailed Notification – Download Here
Driver Recruitment 2020 Odisha Police Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date- 7 March 2020
- last Date of Online Application – 28 March 2020
- Physical Test Date – 30 April 2020( Expected, not confirmed )
Odisha Police Driver Vacancy 2020
Total Number of Vacancy – 231
The appointment on driver’s post will be initially on contractual basis guided by the Odisha Group-C & Group-D (Contractual Appointment Rules,2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-RULES-0009-2013-3201O/Gen, dated: 12.11.2013).
Police Recruitment Qualification
Eligibility— A candidate, to be eligible for consideration for appointment to the post of Driver must—
- Applicant shall have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board having valid Driving License: Provided that persons having ITI certificate in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic shall be given preference
- be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia language equivalent to Middle English standard recognised or conducted by the School & Mass Education Department
- have registered his name, in one of the District Employment Exchanges of the State before the date of publication of the advertisement for recruitment: Provided that he shall have no registration in more than one Employment Exchange
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates belonging to any reserved category, referred to in Rule 8 shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the Acts, rules, orders or instructions in force, for the respective reserved categories
- not have more than one spouse living
- be of good character;
- be of sound health and free from organic defects and physical deformity; and
- have clear eye-sight so as to distinguish colour
A Group ‘D’ employee of the Police Establishment in order to be eligible for consideration for appointment to the post of Driver must—
- have completed five years of continuous service in Group ‘D’ post;
- Applicant shall have good service record;
- have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board having valid Driving license;
- Candidate shall not be more than 43 years of age on the 1st day of January of the year 2020.
- be of sound health and free from organic defects and must have clear eye-sight so as to distinguish colour.
A Home Guard of Odisha Home Guards Organisation to be eligible for consideration for appointment to the post of Driver, must—
- Applicant shall have passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board having valid Driving license;
- Applicant shall have completed 3(three) years of service from the date of enrolment without any interruption.
- have undergone the basic course of training for Home Guard; and
- not be more than 28 years of age on the 1st day of January of the year in which the advertisement for recruitment is published.
- Candidates must have passed High School Certificate, ITI Certificate (Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic).
Age Limit – 18 to 23 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
- Physical Test Criteria
- Unreserved/SEBC- 168 CM (Height), 55 KG (Weight), 79 CM (Unexpanded), 84 CM (Expanded)
- SC/ST – 163 CM (Height), 50 KG (Weight), 76 CM (Unexpanded), 81 CM (Expanded)
Applicant can apply online from 07.03.2020 and Last Date for submission of Application is 28.03.2020.
- For Online Recruitment Click Here
- Now fill necessary details (Email Id , Phone Number, OTP and click on login
- An application for will open in front of you , fill all the details in it and make application fee payment
- Now click in submit button
- Please take a print out of the confirmation mail for your further usage.