DRDO Recruitment 2020 Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment on various post for year 2020, Check Eligibility, Qualification Criteria, Last Date of Application, Online Application Process.
DRDO Recruitment 2020-21
RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO). Detailed recruitment notification can be download from below link
- DRDO Recruitment Notification – 13 May 2020
- Online Application Start Date – Tentative in Jun
- Last Date of Application Submission – 10 July 2020
DRDO DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF SCIENTIST Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 167, Vacancy details are as mentioned below
|Item No.||Subject/ Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Electronics & Comm. Engg||15||4||10||5||3||37|
|3||Computer Science & Engg*||12||4||8||5||2||31|
|5||Material Science % Engg Matallurgical Engg||5||2||2||1||–||10|
Check Post wise detailed qualification criteria is available in notification please download notification from below link
Check your Eligibility for DRDO Scientist Recruitment – Click Here
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to register online at the the official website of DRDO Recruitment by click here
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online.
- The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para 3 for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). However, such candidates are immediately required to give due intimation to their employer regarding the details of the DRDO posts to which they have applied, requesting the employer to communicate to RAC directly (in case of any objection) within 30 days of the deadline for applying to the DRDO post(s). To this effect, a declaration (Please see Para 3(vi) for details) is to be uploaded by the candidate that he/she has intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by RAC withholding permission to the candidates applying for the posts, their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form
Note:- Online Application process for DRDO Scientist Recruitment has not started yet and will we activate the link as soon it is available
You may Like
- Andhra High Court Recruitment 2020
- THDC Recruitment 2020
- Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2020-21 for Smartphone Purchase
- NIEPMD Teacher Recruitment 2020-21
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Recruitment 2020
- WCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice – Graduate / Trainee
- Shri Shakti Challenge for Women by MyGOV.in
- CGMFPFED Recruitment 2020 For Manager | Data Entry Operator | Junior Executive
- BPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- BECIL Recruitment 2020-21 on Various Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for Engineer & Manager Posts