Assam Police Recruitment for contactable SLPRB Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020 How to Apply for 1283 Posts of Assam Sub-Officer & Firemen Vacancy 2020 Assam Police Emergency Rescuers Apply Online Link 2020 Check Eligibility Criteria Online Application Exam date Admit card for Constable Recruitment
Constable Recruitment 2020 Assam Police
Recruitment rallies will be conducted in the districts of Assam for selection of candidates for appointment against the following number of vacant posts .SLPRB Assam Has Invited the Candidates for the Recruitment Of Constables (Communication/ Messenger /Carpenter /UB) In APRO And Sub-Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuers In Fire & Emergency Services, Assam. Read full article for more details
Important Date for SLPRB 2020
- Online Application Date – 25 Feb 2020
- Last date of Application- 15 March 2020
Assam Police Constable Vacancy
Total number of Posts:- 802.
Check Category wise distribution of 802 posts as per Post Based Roster
- Unreserved – 314
- ST(P) – 121
- ST(H) – 105
- SC – 48
- OBC/MOBC – 214
Note :-There will be 30%(thirty percent) horizontal reservation for women candidates for the posts of Constables (Communication)
SLPRB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear in the Recruitment Tests candidates must satisfy the following criteria :-
- Nationality- Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- For the posts of Sub-Officer: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2000 and after 01.01.1996).
- For the posts of Constable in APRO and Fireman & Emergency Rescuer in F&ES: 18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and after 01.01.1995).
Note: The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per admit card / certificate of matriculation or an equivalent examination issued by a recognized Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, Service Record etc. will be accepted.
Relaxations :Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
(iii) Upper age limit will be relaxed by 3yearsin respect of Trained Home Guards
who have served for a minimum period of 3 (three) years or more. (Certificate to
this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
- Physical Standard
- Height (Minimum) Male Female
a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC 162.56 cm 154.94 cm
b) ST(H)/ ST(P) 160.02 cm 152.40 cm
- Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC /ST(P) etc, 80 Cm 85 Cm
b) ST(H) 78 Cm 83 Cm
- Height (Minimum) Male Female
Qualification Requited for Assam Police Constable
|S.N||Name Of Post||Qualification|
|1||Constable of Police (Communication) with Grade pay of Rs. 6200/||10+2 (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council. Document1 Page 2 of 17 ii) Preferential Qualification:-One year experiencein Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer, IT or Allied Environment.|
|2||Constable of Police (UB) in APRO with Grade pay of Rs. 5600/||HS or Class- XII Passed from a recognized Boardor Council.|
|3||Constable of Police (Messenger)with Grade pay of Rs. 5000/||HSLC Passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and having Driving License in LMV & MMV.|
|4||Constable of Police (Carpenter)with Grade pay of Rs. 5000/-||HSLC Passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and passed prescribed ITI course in trade|
|5||FIRE & EMERGENCY SERVICES (F&ES):||Class-XII Passed or equivalent (Science) having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council.|
Document Required for Constable recruitment 2020
- Passed certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC / HSSLC examination as applicable for the post concerned.
- Admit card / certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age.
- Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by competent authority to claim Age relaxation as mentioned in Para 3 (b) (iii) above.
- Caste Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority, if any
Online Application for SLPRB Recruitment 2020
Willing and Eligible Candidates can apply online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained.
Online Application – Click Here to Apply Now
Note:- Application Link will be live from 25 Feb 2020
For more information regarding same candidates can visit official website of SLPRB