BPSC recruitment 2020 online application is available for Bihar public service commission. check your eligibility for BPSC APO vacancy, online form submission for BPSC 2020. Download admit card and syllabus for Bihar Public service commission 2020 recruitment on 553 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution officer.
BPSC had announced a detailed advertisement for Bihar Bihar public service commission APO post
Assistant Prosecution Officer vacancy in BPSC Recruitment 2020
BPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer eligible candidates can submit their application before 21-02-2020.
|BPSC February 2020 Notification||Details|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||LLB|
|Last Date to Apply||21/02/2020|
BPSC APO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have a bachelor degree in Law from a recognized university.
Age Limit:- 21 to 37 Years
Number of Vacancies:-553
BPSC Recruitment Process
Recruitment process is divided in 3 phases
- Primary Exam(PT) – 250 marks which includes General Knowledge 100 Marks and Law 150 Marks
- Mains- Candidates who are successful in the primary test will be invited to participate in mains exam. Mains exam will be of total 900 marks.
- Interview- Candidates who Successfully passed Primary and Mains exam for APO will be invited for an interview for final selection.
How to Apply for Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment
- Go to official website of BPSC by clicking here
- Now Click in the Apply now tab shown in left side of the page
- Now an application form will open where you can fill the form with all the required details and submit.
Please feel free to comment for any suggestion or information regarding this article. You can visit our facebook page for related articles.