Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Bharatiye Sena Bharti rally 2020, Army Recruitment 2020 Jamnagar, Army Rally for new vacancy, Indian Army latest Vacancy, Join Indian Army 2020, Indian Army Online Registration for 2020 Recruitment Indian Army Rally
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Jamnagar
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Gujarat from 12 May 2020 to 21 May 2020 at NDH, HIGH SCHOOL, DEVBHUMI DWARKA , Gujarat. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Jamnagar, Porbander, Rajkot, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Junagarh, Surendranagar, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Batod, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka & Diu (UT)
To Participate in Army Rally online registration is mandatory and registration will be open from 16 Feb 2020 to 31 Mar 2020.
Important Dates for Sena Bharti
- Application Start Date – 13 March 2020
- Last Date of Application – 27 April 2020
- Rally Start Date- 12 May 2020
- Rally End Date – 21 May 2020
Indian Army Admit Cards 2020
Admit Card for recruitment rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 27 Apr to 03 May 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Gates will be open at 00:30hrs and will be closed by 06:00hrs on each day.
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between (Both dates inclusive)||Minimum Physical QR||Education QR|
|Height (CM)||Weight (KG)||Chest (CM)|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½-21||01 Oct 1999 to 01-04-2003||168||50||77(+5cm expansion)||Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of ‘D’ grade (33-40) in individual subjects OR grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)||17 ½-23||01 Oct 1997 to 01-04-2003||168||48||76(+5cm expansion)||(i) Class 10th simple pass.
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
|168||48||76(+5cm expansion)||(i) Class 8th simple pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½-23||01 Oct 1997 to 01-04-2003||167||50||76(+5cm expansion)||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Nursing, Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary||17 ½-23||01 Oct 1997 to 01-04-2003||167||50||77(+5cm expansion)||10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics,Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.|
Online Registration Process
- Candidates planning to appear in Indian Army Bharati Rally need to complete online registration from below given link
- Online Registration Link- Click Here to Register
- Complete all required details in the registration form and click on submit button.
- After successful submission you will get a login id and password on your registered Mobile number and email id , which can be used to fill online application for any job opening in Indian Army
Document Required at Army Rally Jamnagar
- Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerized/photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/Intermediate etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
- Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (If religion as“SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix „A‟.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificates are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor late.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at international level and State at National level within the last two years (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to joinindianarmy.nic.in website).
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st/2nd position within last two years (Sports Certificate should be with registration number and from government recognized sport Institutes/bodies as under).
(aa) All Senior/Junior National Championship Certificate – Respective National Federation.
(ab) All State & District level certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
(ac) All University level certificate -Inter University Sports Board.
(ad) All School level certificate – All India School Games Federation.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix „B‟. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Police Character Certificate.
- Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).