All India Scholarship Test Exam 2020 is to be conducted on 26 April 2020, Online Application for AISTE 2020 is open now and can be filled, All India Scholarship Exam 2020 is for the students from class 4th to 12th. Each category of student will have separate merit . Online Application for AISTE 2020 last date is 20 Feb 2020, Download admit card for All India Scholarship Test Exam 2020 now from below link.
All India Scholarship Test Exam 2020 (AISTE )
About AISTE Scholarship 2020
It is a merit-based scholarship test conducted by the Ctoan Consultancy Pvt Ltd registered under Ability Education Trust. This exam provides an opportunity for students to compete at the national level. The objective of AISTE is to provide scholarship and financial support to the needy students for pursuing school education. Students of class 4th to class 12th can apply for this scholarship.
AISTE 2020 Important Dates:-
- Last date of Online Application – 20th February 2020
- Exam Date – 26th April 2020
- Admit Card released – Admit Card can be downloaded from 2nd April 2020
- Result announcement – 18th May 2020
All India Scholarship Test Exam Pattern
AISTE 2020 will be an objective-based exam. Total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam from 4 different subjects as mentioned below
- Mathematics (60 questions)
- English (20 questions)
- Science (20 questions)
- GK (20 questions)
Total time allotted for AISTE is 2 hours.
AISTE 2020 Reward
The scholarship will be provided to the top 200 meritorious students among all the participants
Positions Reward 1st rank holder INR 90,000/- plus book facilities for one year and an excellence certificate 2nd rank holder INR 70,000/- plus book facilities for one year and an excellence certificate. 3rd rank holder INR 50,000/- plus book facilities for one year and an excellence certificate. Top 1000 Winners Participation Certificate
- 1st rank holder will receive a cash prize of INR 30,000/- along with one-yearbook facilities and an excellence certificate.
AISTE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All India Scholarship Test Exam is open for all indian students from class 4th to 12th.
All India Scholarship Test Exam 2020 Application Fee
- To participant in AISTE 2020 Student need to pay Rs. 249 for online application.
- The registration fee of the top 500 students will be waivered 100%.
How to apply for the AISTE 2020 Scholarship
All willing students can follow these simple steps to apply for the All India Scholarship Test Exam. student have both online as well as offline facility
To apply Online :-
- Fill all required details to complete the form
- Upload all required documents(Signature and Applicant Photo)
- The applicable registration fee is INR 249/-.
- After filling all the details completely, submit the form
- Student can Apply offline by click this link- Apply Offline
Terms and Conditions for AISTE 2020
- AISTE applicants will have to appear at the exam centres in their home districts.
- Among the total number of applicants, this scholarship will be awarded to the 200 top meritorious students on the basis of their performance in online scholarship test and interview.
Please comment us to know more about this Scholarship.