Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced that it will set up a customized online application with OTP facility, for the advocates to avail benefits under Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme.
Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme 2020
Delhi Government has announced long awaited advocate welfare scheme with the initial fund of Rs. 50 Crore for all eligible practicing lawyers of bar council of Delhi
Law Department will be sending SMS to all registered members of Delhi bar Council.
Eligibility Criteria for Application
- All the practicing advocates who are enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi and are also in the Voters’ List of Delhi will be eligible to avail the benefits under the welfare scheme.
Scheme Benefits for Advocates
- Group (Term) Insurance providing life cover of Ten Lakh Rupees, per advocate;
- Group medi-claim coverage for the advocates, their spouse and two dependent children up to the age of 25 years, for a family floater sum insured of Five Lakh Rupees;
- E-library with 10 computers loaded with e-journals and web editions of e-journals, along with printers in all the 6 district courts.
- Creche facility for advocates and staff employees in each of the 6 district courts
How to Apply Online
Delhi law department will start online application process from 21 March 2020
Online Application – Click Here
- The Online application link shall get activated on 21 March 2020 by 9 30 am
- Online Application link will be available till 31 March 2020
For more Information regarding the scheme please keep visiting our website or visit official website of The Department of Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs
You may Like other quiz
- Janta Curfew 22 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 March 2020
- Current Affairs Quiz 18 March
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 17 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 16 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 15 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 14 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 13 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Booster Quiz 12 March 2020
- Current Affairs Booster Quiz 11 march 2020
- Driver Recruitment Odisha Police 2020
- Bihar Police Force SI Recruitment